Guidelines for CURA Reporter Articles
All articles featured in the CURA Reporter stem from CURA-supported projects; CURA does not publish or accept unsolicited manuscripts.
Authors preparing a manuscript for submission to the CURA Reporter are strongly urged to consult the following publications:
- Manuscript Preparation Guidelines for the CURA Reporter
- Preparing Tables, Photos, and Figures for the CURA Reporter
Following these guidelines will make the editing and revision process easier for everyone involved.
If you have questions about preparing a manuscript for the CURA Reporter, please contact Mike Greco, CURA Reporter editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-625-7501.
Manuscript Submission Deadlines
Submission deadlines for draft manuscripts for the CURA Reporter are as follows:
- Spring issue (published in April): October 15
- Summer issue (published in August): February 15
- Fall/Winter issue (published in December): June 15
Please note that submission of a draft manuscript by these deadlines does not guarantee publication in the corresponding issue of the Reporter. Our editorial staff makes every effort to publish manuscripts as quickly as possible once they are received.