Artist Neighborhood Partnership Initiative Small Grant Program Request for Proposals
CURA’s Artists Neighborhood Partnership Initiative (ANPI) provides small grants to artists of color and Native artists working in neighborhoods in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding suburbs. ANPI grants recognize the valuable role that artists and the arts play in neighborhood revitalization efforts and are intended to support the leadership of artists in community revitalization efforts. This grant program is particularly focused on directly funding individual artists or groups of artists who are working to build a more equitable Twin Cities.
We are now accepting proposals for one-year support of artist driven projects
The goal of the program is to identify and support compelling projects that artists have developed in response to their community’s specific challenges and opportunities.
We select grantees for the ANPI Program based on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted until 11:59 pm on March 1, 2017.
- Final decisions will be made by March 31, 2017.
For any questions please contact CURA staff.
- Kristen Murray at email@example.com, or 612-624-8988
- Neeraj Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 612-624-8988
- For a preview of the questions in the application, visit the ANPI page on the CURA website
- Submit your proposal at z.umn.edu/anpiapp